The Oregon Golf Club Book Club welcomes new Members. We meet every 4th Wednesday from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. in the Trophy Room to share a meal (specially paired to our monthly book) while we discuss the current book and plan our next read. Please call the Main Dining Room to make a reservation at (503) 650-7802.
Our Reading List to date:
- July - A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - Hostess: Jenny Ostergard
- August - My Notorious Life by Kate Manning - Hostess: Kim Hardin
- September - Packing for Mars by Mary Roach - Hostess: Amy Hanlon
- October - Wonder by R.J. Palcio and The Giver by Lois Lowry - Hostess: Cortney Royer
- November - TBD - Hostess: Courtney Roethler
- December 17 - Wine Shop Party/Book Exchange